Planning & Environmental
Construction, Zoning and Planning
Sectors and Specialised Tenders
Monitoring and Compliance Programmes
Foreign Trade Law
General Administrative and Constitutional Law
Permits and Procedures
Strategic Operational Advice
Monitoring & Compliance
Regulatory & Public Law Due Diligence
Corporate M&A / Private Equity Transactions
Banking & Finance Transactions
Real Estate Transactions and Developments
DR. IVANA MIKEŠIĆ, LL. M. (NOTTINGHAM / TRENT)
of R&P LEGAL, 2016
Partner in international law firms, 2009 - 2016
Legal Attorney since 2001:
Regulatory and Public Law, Real Estate
Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt / Main
Assistant Lecturer in Public Law and Social Security Law 1998-2001: Universität Potsdam
R & P LEGAL
DR. IVANA MIKEŠIĆ, LL. M.
60325 FRANKFURT AM MAIN
TEL +49 (0)69-3487589-0
FAX +49 (0)69-3487589-99
Information disclosure in accordance with § 5 German Telemedia Act, § 55 Abs. 2 German Broadcasting Treaty:
REGULATORY ENVIRONMENTAL PUBLIC LAW
Dr. Ivana Mikesic, LL. M.
60325 Frankfurt am Main
VAT identification number according § 27a German Turnover Tax Act: DE306471442
Economic identification number according § 139c German Tax Code 014 846 68588
RESPONSIBLE CHAMBER OF LAWYERS
Further information at: http://www.rechtsanwaltskammer-ffm.de/startseite/
THE FOLLOWING RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL REGULATIONS APPLY
Federal Lawyers Act (BRAO), German Rules of Professional Practice (BORA), German Specialist Lawyers Code of Conduct (FAO), German Attorney Compensation act (RVG) and the Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe Code of Conduct (CCBE-Code of Conduct). These professional regulations can be found under www.brak.de, section “Berufsrecht”.
Tel +49 (0)69-3487589-0
Fax +49 (0)69-3487589-99
Dominik Mentzos / www.mentzos.de
DYO Laackmann und Haus / ww.d-y-o.de
dreimorgen / www.dreimorgen.com
- Contact Details of the Data Controller
- Collection and Storage of Personal Data and Nature and Purpose of their Usage
When accessing the website data is automatically transmitted by the browser of your terminal device to the server of our website www.randp-legal.com. The personal data is stored temporarily in a so-called log file. Following data is stored without your involvement until the automatized deletion occurs:
- The IP-address of the terminal device sending the request,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of retrieved files,
- website from which www.randp-legal.com is accessed (Referrer URL),
- browser type and the operating system of the terminal device as well as name of the access-provider.
The above-mentioned personal data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection to our website,
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website,
- to analyse the security and stability of the website, in particular for mobile devices,
- for other administrative and statistical purposes.
The legal basis for processing the above-mentioned data is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from the above-listed purposes. We process personal data in an anonymized and pseudonymized form. The collected data will in no case be used to draw any conclusion to your identity. The data are deleted when they are not required for the mentioned purposes anymore, however, no later than after 6 weeks.
- Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless
- you expressly consented to the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR;
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or is required for legal representation to the extent there is no indication to assume that you have a prevailing legitimate interest for the non-disclosure of your data;
- the disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation that we are subject to according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR; or
- the processing of the data is legally admissible and necessary for the performance of a contract of which you are a contracting party (Art. 6 (1) sentence lit. b GDPR).
No cookies are used when visiting our website.
- Google Maps
This website is using Google Maps to allow a convenient visualization of maps. Google Maps is operated by Google. We want to point out that external servers in the USA may be used by Google Maps to provide their service. It is currently not known to us, if Google logs these server requests. However, we assume that the data protection notice of Google is also applicable here ( https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/). Therefore, your IP-address will be in any case stored for several months. The same applies to Java-Script-elements which may be downloaded from Google servers for browser compatibility. Our use of Google Maps is legally based on Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR by pursuing our legitimate interest in visualization of our office location through a convenient representation on a map.
- MyFonts Counter
- Rights of the data subject
You are entitled to:
- obtain information and details from us as to your processed personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information on the purpose of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored. You can request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing of personal data. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in case the data has not be sourced from you. You can request where your personal data has been collected, if there is any existence of automated decision making (including profiling). In case if there is any automated decision making, you can request meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing;
- have inaccurate personal data rectified and incomplete personal data completed without undue delay pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR;
- obtain the erasure of personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to the extent that this data is not necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, reasons of public interest and for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- obtain from us restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR in case of the following events: If the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you. Further if the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and you request restriction of their use instead. In case we do not need the personal data for the purpose of processing anymore and you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or in case you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- receive the personal data concerning you pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another controller;
- withdraw your given consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal, and
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. This complaint can in particular be lodged with the supervisory authority in the Member State of your habitual residence, or place of work or competent for the place of our offices (which is the Hessische Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationssicherheit, Postfach 3163, 65021 Wiesbaden, email: email@example.com, telephone: +49 611 1408 – 0, telefax: +49 611 1408 – 900).
- Right to object
Provided that your personal data has been processed on the legal basis of pursuing our legitimate interests according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit f. GDPR, you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data. You can object to the extent that there are particular grounds relating to your situation or to the extent that the personal data is used for direct marketing purposes. You are entitled to object at any time to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes. Sending an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient to make use of your right to object.
- Data Security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your personal data from incidental or intentional manipulations, of partial and complete loss, destruction and unauthorized access. Our security measures are upgraded in accordance with the current and future technological developments.